Love between a Mother and Daughter

"I'm blessed and I couldn't be more grateful. Do you want to know why? Because I'm a mother, but that's only half of ...

"I'm blessed and I couldn't be more grateful. Do you want to know why? Because I'm a mother, but that's only half of it. I'm blessed because, when I need to, I can still just be a daughter. I get the feeling that there is nothing more precious than to have both of these roles, simultaneously."



Daughters are angels sent from above, to fill our hearts , with never ending love. <3


"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It know no law, no pity, it darea all things and crushes down remorse-lessly all that stands in its path."


 "Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." - Lin Yutang

 SOURCE; Pinterest.com

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

Hvala za tvoj komentar, Sandryca