NOTD; Red hot- still my favorite color!



You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. nice color :)

    I'm following you, Could you check my blog and follow if you like it? You can like my FB page as well:)

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love this colour! By the way, thanks for the lovely comment. I am your new follower and would love it if you can follow too. x

    You can also enter my giveaway to win a gorgeous red lace dress.

    Donah
    www.mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Teli odtenki lakov od Essence so prou kul..pa še pocen =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love this beautiful nail colour. Thank you for reading my blog. Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Your nails are perfect!

    Would you like to follow each other? please let me know. I always follow back! :)I love red nail polish.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za tvoj komentar, Sandryca