PREGNANCY OUTFIT POST

Hey lovelys :) Danes sem imela tak mini shooting... tnx to my beautiful friend Anamarija from http://stardustandroses.blogspot.com/ ! Hval...

Hey lovelys :)
Danes sem imela tak mini shooting... tnx to my beautiful friend Anamarija from http://stardustandroses.blogspot.com/!
Hvala za tako super dan, in za tako lepe spominčke, ki mi jih pomagaš ohranit :)!






You Might Also Like

21 komentarji

  1. super fotka. Delo Anamarije? :)

    xoxo,Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. i love seeing mamas sport their bump! the dress is lovely on you!
    (and when you're done with the dress post-pregnancy, you can put it on BISTM !)


    Sisters Marie
    Have you started your closet?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You look very pretty :)
    Love your dress <3
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Joj kaka lepa mamica ^^ navdušena sem nad slikami ;)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lepo. Tele so za v okvirček <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. joj kako lep trebušček pa kako lepa nosečka :) to bo en lep dojenček :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love the dress :)
    And congrats on your baby to be :)
    I love your blog as well so I followed you :)
    Would you mind checking out my blog and maybe following me on gfc as well and maybe on facebook? It would really mean a lot to me :)
    I'll be deffinitely visit your blog in the future soon :)
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za tvoj komentar, Sandryca