TATTOOS AND MY FAVORITE PLACES

I love every kinde of tattoos, but i still don't have it :) I was thinking.. when i will become a mom, i will have tattoo with my child...

I love every kinde of tattoos, but i still don't have it :)
I was thinking.. when i will become a mom, i will have tattoo with my child name or a birth day date... what do u think about that?









You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. men so tud ful ušeč tatuji:) ne bi pa mela imen al pa datumov tetoviranih,pa tud če bi bli od mojih otrok. pa ta na 5.slikci mi je super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jaz sem tudi rekla, da če bi že imela kakšen tatu, bi to bilo ime mojega otroka. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The bow tatts are so cute! I think if you are getting a name tatt, the only name you should get are your kids. =]

    x-Sally
    Lovely Shopdiction

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely tattoos:) I don't think it will be a problem to be a mum with a tattoo. I have one on my bag that's twice as my hand hehe:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za tvoj komentar, Sandryca